O2 Worldwide Terms and Conditions to 28 August 2015
- O2 Worldwide is available to O2 Business customers only. It enables Business customers to benefit from flat rate data pricing whilst roaming in any of the ‘zones’ where O2 has data coverage.
- In order to use O2 Worldwide you must opt in to one of the O2 Worldwide data Bolt Ons. There are 2 Bolt On options available; these are O2 Worldwide 24 hour data Bolt On and O2 Worldwide data Bolt On.
- Some customers will be automatically opted in to O2 Worldwide. If you are one of these customers we will notify you and give you the option to opt out. If you do not opt out, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. If you are automatically opted in, you will be added to the O2 Worldwide 24 hour data Bolt On.
- O2 Worldwide is only available on eligible tariffs. To find out if you’re on an eligible tariff please call O2 customer service on 0800 977 7337.
- If you choose to opt out of O2 Worldwide, you will be charged our standard data roaming rates. Details of these rates are available to view at: http://www.o2.co.uk/business/products-and-services/business-international/going-abroad-on-business#dataRate
- O2 Worldwide is available in 5 zones. The countries in each zone can be found at: http://www.o2.co.uk/business/products-and-services/mobile-and-tablets/mobile/boltons/worldwide-data-bolt-on The zones for O2 Worldwide are different from the zones for roaming voice calls. The countries in each zone may be subject to change from time to time. Details of any changes will be published at: http://www.o2.co.uk/business/products-and-services/mobile-and-tablets/mobile/boltons/worldwide-data-bolt-on
- The terms of your airtime agreement and the associated charges will continue to apply when using O2 Worldwide. O2 Worldwide only applies to data usage whilst roaming overseas. Your standard contracted rates for voice services and text messages will apply.
- We may vary or amend these terms from time to time, but if it's to your significant disadvantage we'll notify you.
- We may remove or discontinue O2 Worldwide at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of O2 Worldwide and/ or throttle your data allowance if, in our reasonable opinion, you are using the services contrary to the intended purpose.
- O2 Worldwide is not available for machine to machine or private APN use.
- If you use Mobile Broadband/Data Only/Pop Up Office services you can only opt in to the O2 Worldwide data Bolt On.
- For more details on O2 Worldwide visit http://www.o2.co.uk/business/products-and-services/mobile-and-tablets/mobile/boltons/worldwide-data-bolt-on
- Your first 50Kb of data usage under O2 Worldwide will be free. After this, your usage will be subject to the rules below depending on which Bolt On you select. We will automatically activate you on the O2 Worldwide 24 hour data Bolt On; however if you wish to opt out or move to the O2 Worldwide data Bolt On please contact customer service on 0800 977 733.
- You can swap between the O2 Worldwide 24 hour data Bolt On and O2 Worldwide data Bolt On by contacting customer service on 0800 977 7337.
- If you move between zones during one data allowance period and your data allowance changes, the same percentage of the data allowance you have used in the first zone will be removed from the data allowance you have in the second zone. For example, if you are on a 24 hour data Bolt On and you use 100MB of your 200MB data allowance in zone 2, and you then move to zone 3, you will be allowed 50% of the 100MB data allowance in zone 3 for that day (so 50MB).
- With the exception of Data Abroad and or BlackBerry roaming, if you use O2 Worldwide this will override any previous data roaming plan. We will text you to let you know when you have reached 80%, 95% and 100% of your allowance.
- By signing up to one of the O2 Worldwide Bolt Ons you are confirming that a data spend cap will no longer apply.
O2 Worldwide 24 Hour Data Bolt On
- A daily charge of £7.50 will be applied automatically on the days that you use data in one of the zones. The daily charge does not attract VAT.
- The following data allowances will apply to each 24 hour period (depending on your location):
|Zone 1||Not available|
- Regardless of the zone you’re in, your daily data charge will apply from the moment that you have used the first 50kb of data for a period of 24 hours from that point or to the point at which your data allowance has been fully used, whichever is the sooner. Any unused data allowance will not carry over to the following 24 hour period.
O2 Worldwide Data Bolt On
- You need to expressly opt-in to use the O2 Worldwide data Bolt On.
- The O2 Worldwide data Bolt On allows you to roam for 30 consecutive days. Regardless of the zone you’re in, the charge will apply from the moment that you have used the first 50kb of data for a period of 30 days from that point or to the point at which your data allowance has been fully used, whichever is the sooner. Any unused data allowance will not carry over to the following 30 day period.
- A charge of £120 ex VAT will be applied automatically once you have used 50kb of data for each 30 day period that you use data in one of the zones.
- The following data allowances will apply for each 30 day period (depending on your location):
|Zone 1 and Zone 2||2GB|
- Once you have opted-in to the O2 Worldwide data Bolt On, this will stay as your default roaming option until you notify O2 that you wish to opt-out or move to an alternative roaming option. If you were on O2 Travel and moved to O2 Worldwide and you now wish to revert to O2 Travel again you must opt out of O2 Worldwide and opt back into O2 Travel. You can do this by calling O2 customer service on 0800 977 7337.