Michael Buble Priority Ticket Offer Terms and Conditions
The O2, London
Event date(s): Shows in July 2013
From 9am Wednesday 7 November 2012 until 9am Friday 9 November 2012 or until tickets sell out.
Text MB to 2020 during the Offer Period (Texts sent to 2020 are free. O2 customers only).
Maximum Ticket Number (per transaction):
Total tickets available:
At least 80,000 tickets in total across all the shows
- Priority Tickets - Priority Tickets are reserved as Priority Tickets for O2 customers from the general public sale of tickets. There are a limited number of Priority Tickets available for purchase via this method. Tickets will be sold on a 'first come first served' basis. O2's Priority Ticket Offer does not guarantee access to the best seats. The Priority Tickets will be comprised of a broad range of seats for each show and when purchasing tickets, customers have the option to choose where to sit from the range of seats available within the Priority Ticket allocation
- Offer Period - The Priority Ticket Offer will only be available for the period set out above or until the total number of Priority Tickets available for that gig are sold out, if earlier. Applications for tickets received after this date and time will not be successful. The Offer Period may coincide with the general public sale of tickets and, if so, customers may also wish to attempt to purchase tickets through the general public sale of tickets.
- O2 customers only - This Priority Ticket offer is open to anyone who is a customer of O2 on the day before the Offer Period starts. No third party or agency applications will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of applicants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an applicant and the tickets may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- Applications and Purchase - When you apply by text you'll receive a URL for the Priority Ticket promotions page on o2priority.co.uk/tickets which will give you the chance to buy tickets online from the authorised ticket seller during the Offer Period. Only one application per person is allowed. The Maximum Ticket Number indicated above is the maximum number of Priority Tickets that can be purchased per application. Standard ticket purchase policy applies to all ticket purchases. These will be provided when purchasing the tickets. Capacity restrictions may apply during busy periods.
Cancellation or refusal of ticket purchases - Ticket purchases may be refused or cancelled in the following circumstances:
- a. More tickets than the Maximum Ticket Number are requested;
- b. The total number of Priority Tickets for the gig have sold out;
- c. The person attempting to purchase tickets does so outside of the Offer Period;
- d. O2 or the ticket seller reasonably believe that the person attempting to purchase tickets has already applied for Priority Tickets to the gig; and/or
- e. O2 or the ticket seller reasonably believe that the purpose of the purchase is to enable commercial re-sale of the tickets.
- Venue Terms and Conditions - Entrance to the gig is subject to the standard conditions of entry specified by the applicable venue.
- Cancellation - Gigs may occasionally be cancelled after publication of a Priority Ticket Offer for reasons outside O2's control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any gig.
- The ticket seller's decision as to ticket allocations is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Applications and ticket purchases not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or unprocessed online purchase transactions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Priority Ticket Offer is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").