All the cover you need
O2 Insure offers a great range of mobile phone and laptop insurance policies which have been designed to get you back up and running as quickly and as easily as possible.
It's simple. Just select the cover you need and relax...
To download a PDF version of our prices for both Pay Monthly, Business and Pay & Go customers, just click here.
O2 Insure Premier (£10/mth) is the only insurance available on certain high value handsets and to Pay & Go iPhoneTM customers, ask instore or contact O2 Customer Services for more details.
- O2 Insure must be purchased within 28 days of purchasing or upgrading to a new phone or laptop from O2
- O2 Insure policies are only available to O2 customers over the age of 18
- In certain cases of approved claims for theft, O2 will cover the cost of unauthorised calls up to a total of £3000 for O2 Insure Premier and £1000 for O2 Insure Standard. Check the current version of the O2 Pay Monthly Services Agreement for details.
O2 Insure is underwritten by Altaïr Assurances S.A. UK Branch, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX, registered in UK No. FC029774. The details and prices of the insurance policies are correct at the time they were printed but may have changed.
Terms and conditions and exclusions apply to all the insurance policies shown above.
Purchasing O2 Insure:
Buying O2 Insure is easy, just select the cover you need from the table above and ask in-store or call O2 Customer Services.
If you're an O2 mobile customer, why not ensure your memories are protected too. With Bluebook all your contacts, photos and messages can be backed up online making sure you never lose them, even if your mobile is lost or damaged.
Register for Bluebook, and all your precious memories and useful contacts will be safe online.
- Terms and conditions
- O2 Insure Complete Cover
- O2 Insure Premier
- O2 Insure Standard
- O2 Insure Premier - Laptop
- Claim form
- Premier for Iphone
What to do if you receive calls from companies pretending to be O2
If you've been contacted by another organisation claiming to be O2 and they attempt to upgrade your phone, sell you insurance or take your bank details, please let us know. Some of these companies may sign you up to something you weren't expecting.
We have already taken legal action against companies who have led customers to believe they are calling from O2. Two of these companies were trying to sell mobile phone insurance.
Our advice is:
- We only ever discuss our own range of insurance, O2 Insure, which you can find at www.o2.co.uk/insurance. O2 Insure is underwritten by Altaïr Assurances S.A. UK Branch.
- If you receive a call from a company claiming to be working with O2, do not give out personal information. Try to note down as much information from the conversation as you can and let us know by calling our customer services number on your bill. Your call may help us identify who they are so we can take action against them.
- You may receive a 'welcome call' from us soon after connecting which may include details of our own range of insurance products. You can tell it is us as the number displayed on your phone will be 0845 863 0287. If you call us back on this number there is a recorded announcement to give you confidence it is O2.
- If you feel you have already been mislead into taking insurance you should take this up with the insurance company and ask for their cancellation and complaints policy. You may also wish to contact Ofcom and / or the Financial Services Authority to report the practice of mis-selling and breach of distance selling regulations.
- You might also want to register with the Telephone Preference Service, as they can help prevent you receiving further nuisance calls. You can call them on 08450 700 707 or you can visit them online.