Why recycle with O2?
O2 Recycle is open to everyone, whatever your network. We take phones, MP3 players, tablets, cameras and other gadgets. You can get an O2 Recycle quote to find out how much your device is worth.
With O2 Recycle you can expect:
- Our Top Price Promise – if you find a better deal somewhere else, we’ll match it.
- Customer satisfaction – we’ll send your device back for free if you’re not 100% happy. And we're the best rated mobile network recycler on TrustPilot scoring 9.8 /10.
- Free postage – we’ll give you a pack with everything you need to send your gadget to us.
- Responsible recycling – if your items can’t be refurbished, they’ll be recycled here in the UK. We’ve already recycled over 1.4 million devices, and paid our customers over £100 million.
O2 Recycle raises funds for Think Big, our initiative to help turn around the lives of young people, and for NSPCC, to keep kids safe online. To date, O2 Recycle has raised over £3 million for Think Big helping us to positively impact the lives of over 750,000 young people.
How O2 Recycle works
You can get cash for your old mobile phones, tablets and other devices. Just follow these simple steps:
- Find out how much your gadget’s worth
- If you’re happy with the price, register and we’ll send you a freepost pack. You can then send your gadget to us (or visit us in store)
- Once we receive it, we’ll quickly get your money / Choose if you want a cheque, bank transfer, Amazon Gift Card, or bill credit.
All the money raised by O2 Recycle is put towards Think Big, our initiative to help turn around the lives of young people.