TO GET THE NEW APP
TEXT MYO2APP TO 2020
- Free to download for both Pay Monthly and
Pay & Go
- See how many minutes and texts you have left
- Check your internet data usage
- Buy extra data Bolt Ons when you’re running low
- View your recent charges
- Check your latest bill amount (O2 Refresh customers will be able to see their Phone Plan payment soon)
- Top up or pay your bill
- Check when you're due to upgrade
- A brand new design with a homepage that highlights key information
- Quicker loading speeds
- Alerts for when you're running low on your data allowance
- An improved help section, with access to our customer forums and O2 Guru TV videos
How to sign in
You'll need a username and password to sign into the My O2 app.
If you've used My O2 on our website, the same username and password will also get you into the app.
If not, choose one of the options below:
When you sign in to the app the first time, you'll be asked to set up a memorable PIN to use in future. That'll make it quick and easier to sign in next time.
For help and support downloading and signing-in to the My O2 app for iPhone click here. For Android click here.