Why O2? : What makes O2 great for business?
Mobiles, landlines, broadband and much more. Everything you need to keep your business connected, all in one place. We're friendly.We're helpful. We listen. Nine out of 10 businesses that come to O2 stay with O2.
- I'm Colin. I'm a consultant and I travel all over the world. O2 helps me keep my costs down when I'm calling abroad or going abroad.
- I'm Peter. Our offices are spread all over the country. O2 didn't try and fit us into a package. They built the package around us.
- I'm Helen. I'm a financial director. O2's kept us in touch with our customers and our costs are coming down.
- I'm Jason. I run a small business. Our O2 sales guy knows what we need and really looks after us.
- I'm Wendy. I run a high street bar, and O2 WiFi has been great for me and my customers.
- I'm Andy. We do property maintenance. We're always on the move, and O2 moves with us. They really do give us value for money!
- I'm Lisa. I'm a sales rep. With O2 I can get my email wherever I am. And I've got unlimited calls and texts with On & On.
- I'm Abid. I'm a man with a van. O2 supports me wherever, whenever.
- I'm Stacy. I work from home. O2 take all the headaches away, and I can just concentrate on my own business.
- We're holding this space for you.
It's simple. And it works.
Join O2. Get all of this and more...
- Over 10,000 free O2 Wifi hotspots nationwide.
- Unlimited calls to O2 mobiles (more than 22m people at no extra charge).
- Unlimited calls to 10 landlines (the customers & suppliers you call most).
- On average, business customers switching their fixed lines to O2 save over 34% on their bill.
UK-based customer service
- Online. In store. By phone. Call your account manager.
- 24 hour handset replacement to cover manufacturer faults in the warranty period.
- 350 O2 Gurus are on hand to give you help and technical support. In our stores and on their own YouTube channel. They'll come out and visit you wherever you are. O2 Gurus have visited over 1,340 businesses and set up more than 15,700 devices.
Stay in control of your spending
My O2 Business is our free online service for managing your O2 Business account. View all of your mobile, landline and broadband accounts in one place.
See how much you have spent since your last bill, and how much of your allowance you you have left. You'll only be able to view these details in your My O2 Business account.
Run and schedule reports to identify top spenders or data usage. See when employees spend over a certain amount.
You can even put your employees in control of their spend by giving them access to their number in their own My O2 Business account, by setting them up from your own login.
Keeping you ahead.
- 12 months of Evernote Premium - on us - As an O2 Business customer, you can get 12 months of Evernote Premium, for free. Evernote Premium helps you make notes, create to-do lists, save files, images and audio. It instantly syncs across all your devices. It's an invaluable tool for businesses to keep up-to-date and organised. Find out more and register for the offer
- O2 Open gives your employees a boost – free airtime credit & other deals.
- Priority – exclusive offers & experiences from the brands you love, and you can share them with your customers. Already saving our customers more than £5m. Or queue jump for tickets to gigs, sporting & other events.
As an existing business customer, the benefits get better.
We're here to make sure that your contract renewal process is as simple as possible. O2 can offer you a range of services and technology to support the growing needs of your business. Take a look at our great range of business tariffs.
Find out when you're due for a contract renewal – just text 'UPGRADE' to 21602.
Fast track upgrades – Upgrading when you're still in contract.
When you fast track to a new phone, you'll only pay a one-off charge. We'll even chip in 20% of the charges for the remainder of your contract.
To cut the cost of upgrading even further, you could get cash towards a new phone if you trade in your old handsets with O2 Recycle.
The cost of a Fast Track Upgrade depends on the number of months left on your contract and the cost of your monthly tariff (excluding any Bolt Ons).
If you're ready for a new handset, visit an O2 store or give our contract renewals team a call. We'll talk you through all the options. (If you have an O2 account manager or your account is managed through one of our partners, please speak to them as your terms may vary).
Keeping your mobile number.
When you get a new phone and SIM card, your number should stay the same. If we need to send you a replacement SIM card, it shouldn't affect your mobile number.
My O2 Business
Register for or Login to My O2 Business